IICF Key Partners Program:
In recognition of our key funding companies, and to encourage multiple-division participation by a single organization/company, the IICF has established the Key Partners Program.
The Key Partners Program recognizes significant funding partners by providing economy of scale funding and other selected benefits not offered to companies supporting a single division. The Key Partners Program acknowledges and appreciates the funding and leadership commitment made by these outstanding organizations.
Presently, seven benefits are offered to our Key Partners Program Members:
National Board of Governors seat eligibility at no additional cost; National Board seats are evaluated every two years by the National Board of Governors.
- Discounted annual board membership fees for all divisions. Currently, the minimum annual board membership fee is $12,000 per division. The Key Partners Program affords a discount of $10,000 for each divisional membership.
- Preferred website logo placement.
- Priority table placement at annual dinner.
- Recognition in major event programming.
- Opportunity to host, present, and attend Philanthropic Roundtables.
- Exclusive invitation to attend IICF Media Day.
Qualifications for Eligibility in the Key Partners Program:
- $50,000 annual support for IICF and
- Board participation in 3 or more IICF Divisions