Key Partners Program
- Guy Carpenter
- Hub International
- Mayer Brown
- The Hartford
IICF Key Partners Program:
In recognition of our key funding companies, and to encourage multiple-division participation by a single organization/company, the IICF has established the Key Program.
The Key Partners Program recognizes significant funding partners by providing economy of scale funding and other selected benefits not offered to companies supporting a single division. The Key Partners Program acknowledges and appreciates the funding and leadership commitment made by these outstanding organizations.
Presently, seven benefits are offered to our Key Partners Program Members:
- National Board of Governors seat eligibility at no additional cost; National Board seats are evaluated every two years by the National Board of Governors.
- Discounted annual board membership fees for all divisions. Currently, the minimum annual board membership fee is $12,000 per division. The Key Partners Program affords a discount of $10,000 for each divisional membership.
- Preferred website logo placement.
- Priority table placement at annual dinner.
- Recognition in major event programming.
- Opportunity to host, present, and attend Philanthropic Roundtables.
- Exclusive invitation to attend IICF Media Day.
Qualifications for Eligibility in the Key Partners Program:
- $50,000 annual support for IICF and
- Board participation in 3 or more IICF Divisions