As the founding division of IICF, the Western Division has been serving local communities across the western United States since 1994. The IICF Western Division focuses grant support to nonprofits with programs focused in the areas of children at risk, education, and human services. Priority of funding is given to programing supporting underserved communities.
Western Division Focus Areas
- Children at Risk
- Human Services
General Grant Criteria
To be eligible for funding consideration by the IICF an agency must meet the following criteria:
- Be recommended by an IICF board member, supporting company, or fundraising program
- The agency must be organized as a 501c3 charity
- The proposal must fall within one of our three approved funding focus areas.
- The agency completes and submits a proposal based upon a set of guidelines furnished by the Foundation
- The agency maintains effective and efficient business practices and does not discriminate
Western Division grants typically range from $5,000 to $10,000
PLEASE NOTE: The Foundation does not accept nor consider unsolicited grant requests. Proposals are requested by invitation only.
For more information contact:
Executive Director, IICF Western Division
Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation
Join IICF in supporting the COVID-19: Children’s Relief Fund