Western Division Grant Focus Areas
- Child Abuse Prevention, Education and Awareness programs
- Health and Human Services (special focus on children and families)
- Specialized Education & Literacy programs
General Grant Criteria
To be eligible for funding consideration by the IICF an agency must meet the following criteria:
- Be recommended by an IICF board member, supporting company, or fundraising program
- The agency must be organized as a 501c3 charity
- The proposal must fall within one of our four approved funding focus areas.
- The agency completes and submits a proposal based upon a set of guidelines furnished by the Foundation
- The agency maintains effective and efficient business practices and does not discriminate
Western Division grants typically range from $5,000 to $10,000
PLEASE NOTE: The Foundation does not accept nor consider unsolicited grant requests. Proposals are requested by invitation only.
For more information contact:
Executive Director, IICF Western Division