To be eligible for grant consideration by the Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation Southeast Division, all applicants must provide documentation that supports the following selection criteria.
PLEASE NOTE: The Foundation does not accept nor consider unsolicited grant requests. Proposals are requested by invitation only.
The organization must be/have:
- 501(c)(3) Public Charity Status
- Non-discriminatory – Benefits of the organization are not limited to a specific race, religious group organization.
- Be recommended by a Foundation donor, individual, or company
- Financially viable
- Clearly defined mission statement
- Mission and/or nature of grant which is in-line with the IICF Southeast focus areas in effect at the time of application
- Full description of the project
- Itemized budget for the amount requested
- Clearly stated and measurable success criteria for the grant
- Clearly defined and stated method/plan for monitoring/measuring success for the grant
The Southeast Division's approved funding focus areas for 2020 are as follows: Children At-Risk, Disaster Relief & Preparedness, Education and Veterans. PLEASE NOTE: The Southeast Division holds its annual fundraising event in the first quarter of each year. Grants are funded in the second quarter.