IICF Midwest Charitable Focus Areas
Education: We support organizations and programs that work to:
- make sure high school students graduate ready for success in taking the next steps toward pursuing their career path (examples include post-secondary degree, trade school, apprenticeship program, etc.).
- support or create high-quality early learning programs in the Midwest for at-risk children and young adults.
Safety: We support organizations and programs that work to:
- develop improved, longer-lasting solutions to end family homelessness
- provide safe home and shelter programs for victims of domestic abuse and/or work to eradicate social conditions which contribute to violence against women and children
- provide a safe and nurturing space for at-risk youth to help with violence prevention, equity and inclusion.
Health: We support organizations and programs that:
- improve or provide access to affordable healthy foods
- work to end hunger
- encourage and/or promote inclusive opportunities for physical activity in schools and communities
- provide services to children battling a serious/life threatening illness, or intellectual, or developmental disorder.
The Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation does not accept nor review unsolicited grant requests. Proposals are requested by invitation only through a Board Member affiliated company. Timelines for grant applications are announced each year. Please refer to your application invitation for the current deadline.